Friday, December 11, 2009

This year, I have let Peyton branch away from me a little bit (well, actually quite a bit). First, he decided he wanted to go to the school in the town we live in instead of the one I teach at. I was very unsure about this but thought I would let him have a little freedom and make the choice on his own. Of course, he loves it and I am ok with it now.
Yesterday, he started riding the bus instead of one of us taking him and picking him up. I was so scared that he wouldn't have any friends on the bus or that someone would make fun of him. I got home yesterday and he was so excited about riding the bus home. He knew some people that also ride the same bus and he loved it of course.
It is so hard sometimes for me to let go of my little babies but in the end, it always turns out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment